DAIRY FARMERS OF PEI INDUSTRY AMBASSADOR
Do you enjoy meeting others and find yourself regularly attending social events? Do you understand the impact of a great brand? Are you engaging and friendly, yet professional? If so, our Industry Ambassador position could be perfect for you. We want someone who will have fun in this role, and who truly believes in the PEI dairy industry and its products.
The Brand Ambassador will spend the majority of their time interacting with attendee sat various events across Prince Edward Island. Your primary task is to communicate facts about the dairy industry and help audiences understand it’s benefits nutritionally and economically. Would you like a great opportunity to explore PEI? The Industry Ambassador role requires you to attend various social events such as fundraisers, large public events, and other social gatherings around Prince Edward Island.
In this role, you will report to the Marketing Coordinator. Responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with marketing staff to conceptualize event campaigns and strategies.
· Engaging with prospective and existing customers in a professional and friendly manner
· Representing our industry at promotional events and other marketing initiatives
· Acting as a subject matter expert for the PEI dairy industry
· Always maintaining a positive image of the PEI dairy industry.
· Creating engaging content to be shared on social media accounts.
· Recording customer feedback and relaying it to the marketing team
· Attending events outside of office hours
· Other duties as required
· Currently working on post-secondary education focusing on Business, Marketing, or Agriculture-related studies.
· Experience in the dairy or agriculture industry is valuable
· Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, warm personality
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work on a variable schedule
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently
· Customer service
· Interpersonal communication
· Presentation skills
· Trade shows
Please submit resumé and cover letter to Sarah Stanley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your submission; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.